A Heart For Children (AHFC) is a humanitarian relief organization founded on Christian principles and faith.
Our ministry mission here in the rural areas of Bali, Indonesia, is to step in with attention and deeds when we become aware that disadvantaged children and the vulnerable need assistance.
The village children’s background and family history are personally screened by AHFC’s experienced staff to insure that there is a deserving need for our assistance and financial support.
“It is only through personal relationship and interaction that we can truly begin to understand the real life challenges these children face.” Dan Yeager, Founder of AHFC
Our mission is to raise funds for:
- Food, clothing and housing
- Health care
- “Michael’s Home” AHFC’s safe house that cares for disadvantage children and abandoned mothers with young children
- General education expenses
- Widows discarded by tradition and their families
Our promise is to:
- Make known the vast needs of the children
- Provide a way for caring people to make a direct and personal impact
- Nurture the children in a safe, loving environments to become happy, productive citizens and potential leaders in their communities
- Manage donated funds openly and responsibly
“Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it” Proverbs 22.6
AHFC is an all-volunteer, USA 501(c)(3) registered non-profit public charity. All officers and directors serve without compensation. Your donations go directly to aid orphaned and disadvantaged children on a most immediate needs basis and are tax deductible as allowed by law.